Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Something About The Color Blue

Growing up I always told folks my favorite color was red. But in actuality, it's the color I despise the most. Other than the red skirt I thrifted last week, I really can't think of anything I've purchased in that color. Just a few months ago, I figured it out... I thought red was my favorite color because I was brainwashed! You see, when we were younger, my Mom would dress the sis and I in matching outfits because for some odd reason, people always thought we were twins. Our outfits were identical in design except, all my outfits were red and hers were blue. Hence the reason I've lived a lie for 35 years! Parents really will screw you up won't they?!

Now, I can say with the utmost certainty that my favorite colors are black and cobalt blue. Right now, this blue is taking over my closet. If I see it in the store, I've got to have it. That's why when I saw this fab Ann Taylor Loft skirt chilling in Goodwill a few weeks ago, I had to snatch her up and bring her home! So glad I did.



 


What's your favorite color?? Thrifted anything fab recently??

xoxo

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment