This is so special because, there's a lot of work that goes on behind the scenes in the blogging world, so to be nominated for an award just because someone visited your site and liked what they saw - It's like Christmas in September! Hell, were excited when we get a comment!
Today, I'd like to share the information regarding the Versatile Blogger Award. We were nominated by Antoinette over at Fashion and Fun After Fifty. Please swing by her blog and check out her amazing fashion posts.
Now, on to the completing the task associated with the nomination:
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
- Let them know you have nominated them
- Share 7 random facts about yourself
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to you blog post
Seven Random Facts About Dee:
1. I'm currently pursuing my dream and studying Broadcast Journalism at the ripe old age of 34! Better late than never right?
2. After 34 years of boycotting vegetables, I one day just fell in love with lettuce, broccoli and spinach. Who does that?
3. I'm addicted to my I-phone. She sleeps with me, we bathe together, eat together, workout together and go to church together. She's like my BFF... Please don't judge me.
4. I hate raisens but love Raisenettes. Chocolate just makes everything taste better.
5. In my head, Beyonce and I are BFF's.
6. I'm 34 and still afraid of my sister. She's really a bully and since I'm not a fighter, letting her boss me around seems to work much better.
7. I'm addicted to Chick-fil-A. I can eat it for breakfast, lunch, before dinner snack and then dinner again. I'm considering seeking help.
Seven Random Facts About Teesh:
1. I will hang up on someone if they are chewing on smacking on anything..I mean anything! Pet peeve.
2. I am extremely OCD when it comes to organization and cleanliness!
3. I like the idea of running... In my head that is. In my mind, I'm an Olympic Gold medalist track star but ummmm yeah. You get the point.
4. If my desk is over-crowded or one thing in my home is out of place, I can't think straight.
5. I LOVE THRIFTING!!!
6. Whenever I'm in a car and not driving...I'm napping! Sleep is very important to me!
7. Chocolate is my weakness! I'd probably be 10lbs lighter if it didn't exist!
Thank you again, Fashion and Fun After Fifty for the nomination! Please be sure to check out her blog and the other blogs I've nominated! They are all extremely talented women!