Monday, July 15, 2013

Lil Divas Thrift Too!

I love it when I get emails or text messages from new thrifters who are amazed and excited about the items they find! Their excitement always takes me back to the first time I went thrifting just a little over a year or so ago. I always remember the feeling of disbelief that I could find designer fab clothes and shoes for next nothing. And I get excited every single time a new thrifter experiences that feeling as well.

Shout out to Jessica for sending me these pics of the great dresses she thrifted for her girls this weekend! For her 1st time thrifting, I think she did pretty darn great!

Children's Place Dress$ 6.50

 Super cute Jean Dress $3.50

 Ralph Lauren Dress $10

She scored these goodies from Once Upon a Child, a really awesome children's consignment store, where you can buy and/or sell your children's gently used clothing. According to their website, they have locations in several states.

Happy Monday!

xoxo 

Dee


No comments:

Post a Comment