Friday, January 25, 2013

Fab Friday Feature| Be Hippy!

Hi There!

In my opinion, thrift is the new classic flavor. You have so much versatility, so many fashionable opportunities and most importantly you get to experiment with your style at ridiculously low prices. I love to see how creative people get with their fabuless items. That's why I was so excited when I received an email from the creative and super talented Brooklyn Lee of Be Hippy. Brooklyn hand paints abstract pictures on denim, shirts and even blazers. Ya'll know I'm about to get a blazer hooked up right??

Meet Brooklyn Lee of Be Hippy:

Hi Guys,

I started Be Hippy in 2011. I wanted to take denim to the next level as I was seeking to be unique and different. Be Hippy is more of a life style than anything else. Our motto is, Be Young  Be Wild  Be Free Be Hippy. I want people to know it's okay to be care free and just live life. Each and every piece is made with love that's why they are made to order. I customize in men's wear as well as women and soon, Gods little angels  (kids). Also, I'm currently working on my shirt line (men and women) called "Naked Blaze".

 
 




LOVE This!!


Please head over and check Brooklyn's fab and very affordable pieces  out at www.behippy.bigcartel.com and www.richandvintage.com. You can also find her on Instagram and Twitter @_behippy.

Laters Divas,







1 comment: