Monday, February 17, 2014

Green with Envy

Envy. That green-eyed monster is deep isn't she? She weakens you, exposes your self-esteem issues without you even knowing it and makes you admit that somewhere in your life, you're lacking. You may not acknowledge it or even believe it to be true; because then you'd have to admit that you're a hater. But, admitting it is the 1st step.  I've learned instead of being envious of someone and their blessings, it'll be more beneficial to continuously work on me and achieving my greatness. Why would I  want someone else's blessings when God has my very own waiting for me?  It's up to me to open my arms, eyes, heart and most importantly my hands to receive it.

Just a lil truth to kick off your Monday.






 



Forever 21 Shirt $3// Goodwill Pants $4.25// Wet Seal Scarf $5// Bakers Booties

Have a great Monday friends!

xoxo,

Dee

1 comment:

  1. Love this scarf and great bargains on the shirt and pants! #winning

    ReplyDelete