Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thrifty Thursday: My Baby is a Thrifter!

Hi There Fabuless Divas!

It's my favorite day of the week - Thrifty Thursday! I may be a lil biased but, I think this week's Thrifty Thursday is pretty darn fabuless! My kid  considers herself to be a fashionista - and her shopping excursions are usually at the expense of my pocket book! I never thought she'd be into thrifting, but once she realized she could find Polo, Hollister, Aeropostle and all the other labels these crazy teens are into, she was sold!

She's fallen in love recently with the high waisted jeans that's all the rave right now. Of course, it only made sense for us to visit our local Goodwill to hook her up with this new trend! Translation: Mama's not crazy! I'm all about my baby looking fab..for less that is!

Meet Kaylah!

Levis 550 Jeans| Goodwill $4.25
Striped Boyfriend Cardigan| Target $8
Yellow Cami| Forever 21 $2.50
Sperry Topsider| Macy's

No comments:

Post a Comment