Monday, October 15, 2012

Just Call Us Swapnistas!

Hi There FabDivas!

Happy Monday! The sis and I had a fabuless weekend! Why you ask? Well, this past weekend we attended the Swapnista Day Party in Charlotte, NC. What's a swap party you ask? Well, it's when a bunch of FabDivas bring new or once - loved items like clothes, shoes, accessories, scarfs and well... swap them.

The event was hosted by one of my fave thrift bloggers, Keren Charles, of the blog Two Stylish Kays. Definitely swing by her blog and check out her fabuless thift finds and impeccable style!

My sister and I each took three items to swap. I took two purses and pair of Jessica Simpson peep-toe heels I wore mayyyybe once and Teesh took 2 purses and a pair of BCBG wedge boots she never wore (sorry guys no pics). After 3 rounds of swapping, here's what we scored.

How adorable is this jacket?



100% Silk Saks Fifth Avenue Blazer


French Connection Wrap Dress

This pic does this dress no justice!

The epitome of color blocking dress and this polka dot romper...LOVE!

Gianni Bini Laced Peep-Toe Booties...I'm panting!

Here's a few pics I was able to snap in between our "swapopportunities".





L-R| Keren of Two Stylish Kays, Teesh, Me and Keren's friend whose name I didn't catch, but she's fab nontheless and the owner of those booties I scored!

The Swap Party was definitely an exciting experience and we'll for sure attend another one again. Have you attended a swap party before? Would you attend one? If so, please share what you found! Email us at divasthrifttwo@gmail.com.

Laters Divas,







3 comments:

  1. Love those dresses, the colorful one & polka dot. Eighties'y!
    x, Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Divas, I love this post. I too host a swap party semi annaully for friends and others to enjoy. Check out the pics on my blog. When I tell you it is always a blast it really and truly is. SMOOCHES
    www.divinedivastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladies thank you for supporting Otissa and I at our first of many Swapnista Charlotte. You definitely snagged some great pieces. Especially those peep toe booties.

    ReplyDelete