Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Animal Attraction

Hi There Fab Divas!

Happy Wednesday! I am soooo ready to get over this hump and get closer to the weekend. My sis and I have a lot of the same things...I mean, that's what sisters do right? Rarely however, are we inspired to wear them at the same time. Well, as much as we LOVE thrifting, we also LOVE Forever 21. So when we saw these cute black frames marked down to 50% off the clearance price, uhhhhh..nabbed them! Of course, we had the perfect thrifted goodies to rock them with!

I obviously was going for the sexy intellectual when I styled  this fab vintage blouse I scored from the Goodwill with my frames. Teesh, I believe,  was going for the laid back, casually fab chick with her thrifted cardigan she nabbed from the Good Samaritan Thrift Store. Now, I may be biased...but I think I rocked them best. What say you??






 Teesh
Cardigan| Good Samaritan $2
Ruffle Tank| Forever 21 $4
Black Stretch Pant| TJ Maxx $9
Leopards Flats | Target $11.99
Black Frames| Forever 21 $1.50
                                                                  

Dee
Vintage Blouse| Goodwill $2
Rock Star Skinny Jeans| Old Navy $19.99
Zebra Camel/Black Pumps| Burlington's $39
Black Frames| Forever 21 $1.50

Is it just us - or does animal print seem to go with damn near everything??

 Laters Divas,






No comments:

Post a Comment