Monday, December 3, 2012

Bows and Manicures

Hello Fab Divas,

It's Monday...again. Exciting right? As I let the sarcasm drip from my words, let's focus on what's important... My sister is rocking the hell outta these damn bows! She thrifted this skirt a year ago and do you believe she never wore it? Sad to say that happens often in our world. So, we've actually vowed to shop our closets for the next couple of weeks and avoid the thrift stores -well more like visit only one a week - baby steps here people!









The Look
Blouse| Goodwill $3.25
Skirt| Goodwill $4.25
Pumps| Bakers $25
Earrings| It's A Deal Thrift $.50

Now on to the manicure. The sis and I are polish junkies who whole heartily believe a fab  manicure completes any look. I've been linking up with some  amazing bloggers, La Lynn and Lip Gloss & Binky, for MANICure Monday. Make sure you stop by their blogs and check them out!   Here's s my manicure for the week.

My polish is Wet & Wild Sugar Coat. I am obsessed with this color!


Have a great Monday!

Laters Divas,




6 comments:

  1. Cute outfit and Love the polka dots! I've got to get more creative with the dots not that I have a dotting tool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love my dotting tool! It makes things so much easier! Thanks for stopping by!

      Dee

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love WnW nail polishes - isn't that brush fantastic?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE the brush! It makes polishing so much easier! Thanks for stopping by!

      Dee

      Delete
  3. I have to check out that color. I love it on your skin tone and we are about the same complexion. I have been dying to get a dotter but I'm too cheap so I've been improvising but I think I will break down and spend that whole $5!!! Loving the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mimi! $5 for a dotting tool?? No ma'am! I got mine for $.99 at the beauty supply store!

      Dee

      Delete