Thursday, October 25, 2012

Skirt the Issue

Hi There Fab Divas!



Hope you're enjoying your Thursday! We are soooo ready for the weekend! We're traveling home to Charleston this weekend to visit family and friends and of course...THRIFT! The skirt in today's outfit post is so freaking adorable! When I saw it at the Goodwill a few weeks ago, I knew it would be perfect for my sis!   I actually wanted it for myself but these thighs weren't hearing it! Oh the struggle of being a curvy girl! Hope you likey!














The Look
Shirt| Buffalo Exchange $15.99
Skirt| Goodwill $1
Steve Madden Wedges| Ross $19.99

Laters Divas,



4 comments:

  1. Love the skirt! Hate when something that you find in the thrift does not fit. I always find myself imagining ways I can make it fit hehe Love the mustard top and the hair too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh! That skirt is VERY cute!

    ReplyDelete