Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Sorbet by Day...and Night

Hi There Fab Divas!

Happy Tuesday! The weather made some drastic changes here over the past couple days. Gloomy, cold and wet is what were currently experiencing but, who cares! I'm following my lil sister's lead and brightening my day with some color! I love this Ann Taylor Loft sorbet cardigan I scored from Goodwill last month! I was even more excited when I found these skinny jeans in the exact same color at Ross a few weeks later. They def came in handy today!

I though it would be fun to show you how to take this look from day to night with just a simple shoe change.



















The Look
Ann Taylor Loft Sorbet Cardigan| Goodwill $2
Black Cami| Forever 21 $2.80
Sorbet Skinny Jeans| Ross $14.99
Leopard Flats| Target $11.99
Steve Madden Wedges| Ross $19.99
Earrings| Charlotte Russe $3
Ring| Charlotte Russe $3
BCBGWatch| Gifted

How are you incorporating color into your fall wardrobe?? 

Laters Divas,



No comments:

Post a Comment