Monday, June 17, 2013

Baby Doll...You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!

Frisky... Flirty...Fun. Those are the adjectives I'd use to describe how I feel when I wear a baby doll dress. You can't help but to feel carefree and young; dare I even say delicate?  I actually got a sudden urge to twirl around like a 10 year-old, but refrained as not to have any crazy stares from curious on-lookers...or nosy bastards as I like to call them. Everything about this dress from the button to the pleats in the back just does something to me. I love that I can dress it up with heels for a night out with my booskie or throw on some flip flops or gladiator sandals for a day of shopping with the girls. Either way, this is the 6 bucks I've ever spent!






 
Goodwill XOXO Dress $6.25/ / Zara Heels (here)/ /  MK Watch/ / C. Russe Earrings/ / F21 Belt

Makes me reminisce of days when life was filled with penny candies, jumping rope and hop scotch. 
Oh to be young again...

xoxo

Dee





No comments:

Post a Comment