Monday, January 21, 2013

It's A Celebration!

Hey There!

Today is pretty special. Not only are we paying homage the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. -we also get to witness history being made with the Inaugural Celebration of our 57th President,  Barack Obama. Oh how I wish my family and I had joined many others who traveled to D.C. this weekend to be a part of this incredibly inspiring time!  Maybe next time, when my nephew becomes the 2nd African-American President...I'm claiming it!

Today, I think the sis was going for Michelle Obama fierce and fly. Doesn't she look First Ladyish ?? She found this super cute cardigan and skirt from one of our favorite thrift stores, Family Thrift.  Loving the detailing on the front of the cardigan and the skirt- which is Forever 21 by the way- was just the perfect style and color to compliment the look.

Check it out:











The Look
Cardigan| Family Thrift $3.99
F21 Skirt| Family Thrift $2.99
Blouse| Goodwill $4.25
Tights| JC Penny $4
Jessica Simpson Booties| $40

Laters Divas,








1 comment: