Monday, October 7, 2013

Thrifty & Fabulous Feature!

Happy Monday ThriftDivas!

Today were featuring Tanya Waring-Hearn, an amazing photographer in the Charleston area! Check out her fabulous thrifted look! 



Who would have thought I would be inspired by two young ladies shopping at the thrift stores. I was shopping for some props to do a Halloween photo session and made a U turn to the  Goodwill store. I found some cute blazers and stuff for the fall and here is my OOTD Leopard print  blazer jacket by  Jones New York $2.99. Chadwicks red silk  blouse clearance out at $.99 and who would have thought I would find pants longe enough for me in Goodwill, these GAP pants fit me perfect at $2.99 . The Alex Marie leopard print shoes  was purchase some years ago from Dilliards and this is my second time wearing them for $15.99, regular price $49.99. The earrings were given to me from Fashion Lobe at a natural hair event. Who says I have to match?  I love the color blocks!
 
Stay tuned I purchased some other blazers  and will be wearing them soon. Thanks to the Divas Thift Two sisters whom have started me on a new journey!








Who's loving that leopard blazer?! I'll definitely be hitting the racks this weekend to start my search!

Don't forget to RSVP to come thrift with us at Palmetto Thrift! Simply go to: http://www.divasthrifttwo.eventbrite.com

Also, you can check Tanya and her photography out herehttps://www.facebook.com/#!/VisionsTouchedByTanya

Specilizing in family potraits, engagements, maternity, newborns, toddlers and  High School Seniors


1 comment: