Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Jump to It!

Hi There Thrift Divas!

It's HUMP DAY!! Thank the Prophet for Wednesday! I don't know about you, but I always get a feeling of relief when Wednesday comes around. Just knowing the week is two days away from ending is...ev-ery-thing to me.

How cute is this Jumper the sis thrifted? She scored this cutie from Goodwill during her trip to Indiana last month. Isn't it fun to visit different places and check out their thrift spots?? Or is that just me? Anywho, this jumper makes me want to run on the treadmill five days straight... so I can lose weight and you know... borrow it!








 




Goodwill Jumper $6// Goodwill Belt $1// Guess Pumps// Michael Kors Watch

Do you enjoy traveling to other cities to thrift? What's your fave item you thrifted from your road trip??

xoxo,

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment